Interested in Hiring a CIR Graduate?
Thank you for your interest in hiring CIR students and alumni. With more than 100 graduate programs and a 125-year history of providing advanced training across disciplines, the University of Chicago attracts some of the most talented and skilled students and postdocs in the world.
CIR has our own in-house Career Services department under the direction of Shelly L. Robinson. We also collaborate closely with UChicagoGRAD, our graduate student affairs office. CIR Career Services invites you to:
- Post jobs and internships.
- Host an on-campus or virtual information session attended by graduate students.
- Attend or sponsor one of our two annual career conferences.
- Interview advanced trainees virtually or on campus.
- Allow us to create a custom package of offerings that meets your hiring objectives.
We are happy to post opportunities directly to our weekly digest that is distributed to current CIR students and on UChicagoGRAD Gargoyle, a graduate jobs board. You may also self-register as an employer at GRAD Gargoyle.
Thank you once again for your interest in hiring CIR students and alumni.