CIR Campus Days
We have been closely following the evolving situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), and have decided, in accordance with University guidance announced on March 10, 2020, to cancel CIR Campus Day, scheduled for April 6th. There is still an opportunity for you to get connected via our Virtual Campus Days.
Virtual Campus Days
On Thursday, April 2nd, we hosted two virtual Q&A sessions. Please click here for a recording of our morning session.
We encourage you to follow up with anyone on our core teaching staff to schedule individual conversations:
- Paul Staniland, Faculty Director: by appointment
- Michael Reese, Senior Lecturer: Monday, April 6th and Friday, April 10th, 9am-3pm
- Matthias Staisch, Senior Lecturer: Monday, April 6th and Friday, April 10th, 9am-12pm & 3-6pm
- Kevin Weng, Assistant Instructional Professor: Monday, April 6th and Friday, April 10th, 10am-12pm
- Anjali Anand, Preceptor: Monday, April 6th and Wednesday, April 8th, 1-3pm
- Manuel Cabal, Preceptor: Tuesday, April 7th, 2-4pm and Thursday, April 9th, 12-2pm
- Yubing Sheng, Preceptor: Monday, April 6th, 10am-12pm & 2-4pm
Although class visits are not possible at this time, we invite you to take a look at select syllabi from current and previous courses.
- CIR General Session Recording
- CIR at a Glance
- Prospective Student Resource Packet (Download Available)
- Class List
- Sample Syllabi
- Housing Guide
- CIR Faculty
- CIR Preceptors
- CIR Program Staff
- CIR Career Services
- Campus Connections